Alix Kendall is a well-known American journalist who now serves as a news anchor for KMSP FOX 9 and as a co-host for the morning show Fox 9 Morning Buzz. Since she started working there in 1999, she has racked up more than 22 years of experience at Fox 9.
Alix Kendall is a journalist and presenter for Fox 9 News. She has received several awards for her work.
Early Life & Wiki
Alix was born on May 9, 1962, and she is from Minneapolis, which is located in the state of Minnesota. Her brother’s name is Mark, and she has one.
Camille Mary Georgia (Bergstrom) Kudzia is the name of the woman who gave birth to her. In the year 1963, she was employed at KARE-TV as a switchboard operator (WTCN-TV back then).
When Alix was a kid, she always saw herself playing baseball at the highest level.
Alix has ended her marriage. Kaitlyn, her daughter, is probably approximately 20 years old and bears the name of the mother.
Alix was a member of the class of 1976 at Roosevelt High School, where she received her diploma. She pursued her education to a higher level at Brown College, which is part of the University of Minnesota.
She is a huge animal lover and now has a puppy called Paxton as well as a cat named Stanley.
Career & Professional Life
The very first job that Alix ever had was at the “Minnesota State Fair,” and it was at a booth that analysed people’s handwriting. This booth is still there to this day!
Her first “real” job was in radio in North Platte, Nebraska, in 1985, when she began working as a DJ for KELN-FM.
After some time, she moved to Omaha, Nebraska, where she became a host on several radio and television stations in the city.
After finishing her internship at WCCO-TV, Kendall decided to pursue a career in broadcast journalism and travelled to Austin, Minnesota to begin working for KAAL-TV. She worked as both a reporter and an anchor for the weeknight newscast that aired at 10 o’clock.
After this, she relocated to Albuquerque, which is located in the state of New Mexico, and began working for KRQE-TV as a reporter and anchor on the weekends.
After a couple of years had passed, Alix moved to Cincinnati, Ohio, to become a co-host for the programme 19 in the Morning. She remained in Cincinnati for a total of three years.
After that, he worked as both an anchor and a reporter for the Fox 9 Morning News when he was employed at the Fox station KMSP-TV in Minnesota.
She was a co-host with Tim Sherno for over seven years till he decided to step down. Tom Butler took his position as his successor.
In addition to that, Kendall was a co-host for the Fox 9 Buzz.
Alix’s coverage of the terrorist assault on the twin towers on September 11 was the most difficult assignment of her career. At the time, she was six months along in the pregnancy with her daughter Kaitlyn.
Alix Kendall Fox 9
Alix has been a member of the FOX 9 Morning News team ever since the programme first debuted in 1999 under the name Good Day Minnesota. Since that time, the programme has won many Emmy Awards. She not only reports the news, but she also co-hosts The FOX 9 Morning Buzz with Tom Butler.
Kendall’s previous jobs were in Cincinnati, where she helped create the morning programme on FOX 19, and in Albuquerque, where she worked as a Reporter and Anchor for KRQE-TV. Prior to joining Fox 9, Kendall worked in both of these cities (WXIX-TV). She worked as a disc jockey in both Minneapolis at 93.7 (KLXK-FM) and in Omaha at a number of radio stations, one of which being KELN-FM, before she began her career as a writer.
Kendall is also involved in charitable work, and she has travelled extensively while serving as a volunteer with Global Volunteers, mostly in South and Central America.
Unknown Facts & Trivia
- Alix has accused several government organisations of accessing her private information without first obtaining her authorization, and she has launched a lawsuit against those institutions for more than $75,000 in damages.
- In May of 2018, the Minneapolis City Council reached a decision to pay her $150,000 in addition to $43,500 in attorney costs, bringing the total amount paid toward the settlement to $193,000.
- It was one of the few cases in a long saga involving over-curious city cops who searched into the state’s Driver and Vehicle Services database to look at photographs, addresses, and driving records of dozens of local Minnesotan celebrities.
- The case involved over-curious city cops who looked at driving records, addresses, and photographs of local Minnesotan celebrities.
- Weight Loss by Alix Kendall: At one point in her life, Alix Kendall got a handwritten note that simply said, in all capital letters, “You Need to Lose 10 Pounds.”
- She was also cheered on by a sizable number of people who were watching her perform.
- Alix has really entertained herself by playing the guitar while she was washing her hair before.
- Since of the painful experience that she had, she no longer does it because she learned the hard way that restroom floors may be slick.
- Alix is also a member of Global Volunteers and makes regular trips to Central and South America in order to assist in the distribution of food to those in need.