Singer, actor, and dancer Ariana DeBose hails from the United States. Ariana DeBose’s net worth is estimated to be $4 million as of the year 2022. Her first appearance on television was in the 2009 season of the dance competition So You Think You Can Dance. Her first performance on Broadway was in the 2011 production of Bring It On: The Musical.
She performed the role of The Bullet in the original cast of Hamilton from 2015 to 2016, as well as the role of Jane in A Bronx Tale, both of which she continued to do in 2016 and 2017. She was considered for a Tony Award nomination in the category of Best Featured Actress in a Musical in 2018 for her work in Summer: The Donna Summer Musical.
Ariana DeBose Wiki
As of the year 2022, Ariana DeBose is 31 years old, having been born on January 25th, 1991. She was born in Wilmington, North Carolina, in the United States, into a well-established Christian family, where she spent her childhood. She professes her faith in Christianity and has a citizenship in the United States of America.
She graduated from Wake Forest-Rolesville High School, which is located in North Carolina, United States, while she was in her early teens. After that, she enrolled at Western Carolina University, which ultimately became her place of graduation from an educational institution. She was always more interested in performing than in schoolwork, even when she was quite young. This continued throughout her life.
Boyfriend and Family
The name of Ariana DeBose’s father is Mr. DeBose, and he is a businessman by trade. Her mother’s name was Gina DeBose, and she worked as an eighth-grade educator. Ariana is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. DeBose.
She has just one brother or sister. Her sister’s name is Madelyn Deutch. She is the only kid in her family, and as a result, she does not have any siblings.
Ariana DeBose is not currently in a committed relationship with anybody. She identifies as a member of the LGBTQ community and considers herself to be queer. She is romantically involved with Sue Makkoo, who is a costume designer and professor at this time.
Ariana DeBose’s Net Worth
Ariana DeBose’s net worth is estimated to be $4 million as of the year 2022. She makes the majority of her money from her film projects, her multiple social media profiles, and a variety of other commercial endeavours.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- Actress who catapulted to stardom after landing a role in the critically acclaimed Broadway musical Hamilton.
- She went on to become the first person ever to win the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance as Anita in the film West Side Story, which was released in 2021.
- She had her appearance on the programme “So You Think You Can Dance” in the year 2009.
- As a result of her accomplishments in the musical Hamilton, she was offered the role of Jane in the play A Bronx Tale, and she also started a YouTube channel titled Bronx Bullet: Backstage at A Bronx Tale with Ariana DeBose.
- She also appeared as a guest on the television show Blue Bloods on CBS.
- In 2015, DeBose disclosed her sexual orientation to her grandparents and said that she identifies as queer.
- She has been connected with Sue Makko in a romantic capacity.
- Her performance in the musical Company, in which Neil Patrick Harris performed, may be seen.