Bebe Rexha, often known by her stage name Bleta Rexha, is a popular singer and songwriter from the United States. Bebe Rexha has accumulated a net worth of $6 million as of the year 2022. She is well-known in the music industry for her songwriting contributions to hits recorded by well-known singers such as Eminem, Shinee, Selena Gomez, and Nick Jonas, among others.
I Don’t Wanna Grow Up, I Can’t Stop Drinking About You, I’m Gonna Show You Crazy, and The Way I Are Dance With Somebody are some of the songs and extended plays that she has released that have brought her a lot of fame in addition to the fact that she is an accomplished songwriter.
Bebe Rexha Wiki
Bebe Rexha was born on the 30th of August 1989, making her age 33 as of the year 2022. She was born in New York City, New York, United States, into a stable Christian household, where she spent her childhood and was nurtured. She adheres to the Christian faith and maintains dual citizenship in the United States and Albania. Her mother was born in Albania.
She graduated from Tottenville High School on Staten Island, which is located in New York City, United States. This marked the completion of her early education. After that, she enrolled at a nearby private institution in New York City, in the United States, where she ultimately finished her education and received her degree.
Her passion in music and singing began when she was young, and she eventually taught herself to play the trumpet, guitar, and piano. In addition, when she was still in high school, she participated in the choir and even received the award for Best Teen Songwriter presented by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences.
Boyfriend and Family
Bebe Rexha’s parents are Flamur and Bukurije Rexha. The name of Bebe Rexha’s father, Flamur Rexha, is also her last name, and he is a successful businessman. Bukurije Rexha is Bebe Rexha’s mother, and she works as a homemaker. Bebe’s father is also named Bebe Rexha.
She has just one brother or sister. The name Florent Rexha belongs to her brother.
Bebe Rexha is not currently in a committed relationship with anybody. She is now involved in a relationship with Keyan Safyari, who works in the film industry as a director, producer, and cinematographer.
Bebe Rexha is regarded as one of the most lovely and hot-looking singers and songwriters working in the business today. Her demeanour is quite appealing and endearing to be around. She has an impressively hot and curvy figure, as well as appealing body dimensions and a nicely formed slender body type. In addition, she has an impressively long and lean body type.
Her body dimensions are roughly 34-26-39 inches in length, width, and height. She stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches, and she weighs somewhere about 55 kg. She has stunningly gorgeous golden blonde hair that is long and glossy, as well as stunningly gorgeous hazel eyes that are enthralling to look into.
Following the signing of a deal with a talent scout by the name of Samantha Cox, Bebe Rexha launched her career in the music industry as a composer and vocalist. After that, she began collaborating with the well-known American musician and composer Pete Wentz and also joined the electronic music band Black Cards, which was founded by Wentz. In addition, she was a member of the band.
In the year 2013, she entered into a deal with Warner Bros. Records and went on to write numerous hit songs, including “Glowing,” “Take Me Home,” “Like a Champion,” and “The Monster.” Her first song, which she named “I Can’t Stop Drinking About You” and for which she also produced a music video, was made available to the public in the year 2014.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- She was nominated for two Grammy Awards in 2019, and she ended up winning both the 2018 iHeart Radio Music Award for “Meant to Be” and the 2019 MTV Video Music Award for “Say My Name” alongside David Guetta and J Balvin. In 2019, she was also up for two Grammy Awards.
- Her acting career began when she appeared in musicals such as “Hello, Dolly!” and “Jesus Christ Superstar.”
- Her track “Meant To Be,” which also includes Florida Georgia Line, dominated the top place on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for a total of fifty consecutive weeks, which is a record for the longest winning run ever achieved by a song featuring a female lead artist as the primary performer.
- She is responsible for writing “The Monster,” a song recorded by Eminem and Rihanna that has been certified six times platinum by the RIAA.
- Together with her brother, Florent, she was brought up in New York by her parents, Flamur and Bukurije Rexha.
- Her Albanian grandfather came to the United States when he was 21 years old, and while her mother was born in New York, she was raised in an Albanian household.
- In the year 2020, she started a romantic connection with the filmmaker Keyan Safyari.
- She collaborated with David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, and Afrojack to write and deliver the hook for their multi-platinum hit “Hey Mama.” The song was also considered for a nomination for a Billboard Music Award in the category of Top Dance/Electronic Song.