Angela Renee White, better known by her stage name Blac Chyna, is a model, singer, rapper, composer, television personality, entrepreneur, and socialite from in the United States. It is estimated that Blac Chyna’s net worth is $5 million as of the year 2022. The following year, she became even more prominent in the media when Drake’s song “Miss Me,” which used her as a sample, was released.
In 2014, she launched her own cosmetics brand under the name “Lashed by Blac Chyna,” and the following year, she opened a beauty store in the Encino district of Los Angeles. Since that time, she has made an appearance in a wide number of media channels, such as her own reality television series, Rob & Chyna, as well as in the series The Real Blac Chyna.
Blac Chyna Wiki
Blac Chyna was born on May 11th, 1988, making her 34 years old as of the year 2022. She was born in Washington, District of Columbia, in the United States, into a stable Christian household, where she spent her childhood. She identifies as a Christian in addition to having the nationality of the United States of America.
In the United States, she attended a Local High School all the way until the end of her primary and secondary education. Following that, she enrolled in Johnson & Wales University, which is located in Miami, Florida, in the United States. It is from this institution that she received her degree. She began her youth with a focus on performing, modelling, and a wide variety of extracurricular activities rather than on academics, and this has been consistent throughout her life.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- Model and television personality who rose to prominence when Kim Kardashian revealed their friendship to the public.
- She had an appearance in the music video for Nicki Minaj and Kanye West’s collaboration titled “Monster.”
- When she initially arrived in Miami, she began performing under the moniker Cream.
- At the after party for the F.A.M.E. tour, she met the rapper Tyga, and shortly afterwards, she began a relationship with him.
- King Cairo Stevenson is the name of the child she had with Tyga.
- In 2016, she became engaged to Rob Kardashian, and on November 10 of that year, they were blessed with a daughter whom they named Dream. However, they ultimately decided to end their engagement.
- Since then, she has had short relationships with rappers Playboi Carti in 2017, YBN Almighty Jay, and Kid Buu in 2018. Kid Buu was her most recent boyfriend.
- She was also romantically involved with the boxer Devin Haney.