Bo Burnham alias Robert Pickering Bo Burnham is a comedian, musician, writer, actor, and film director from the United States. He is also a poet. In the year 2022, Bo Burnham has a net worth of four million dollars. Both his singing and acting careers contributed to the accumulation of his net worth. He first gained widespread recognition with the release of his first extended play, named Bo fo Sho, as well as his album, titled Bo Burnham.
In addition to this, he is well-known for the popularity of his YouTube channel, which, as of the year 2021, has had more than 400 million views. In addition to that, you may have seen him in a number of well-known movies and television shows that are produced by the entertainment business.
Bo Burnham Wiki
Bo Burnham was born on the 21st of August, 1990, making him 31 years old as of the year 2022. He was born into a well-established Christian family in Hamilton, Massachusetts, in the United States, where he spent his childhood. He professes his faith in Christianity and has an American citizenship, although his nationality is that of the United States.
St. John’s Preparatory School in Danvers, Massachusetts, United States, was where he graduated from after completing his primary and secondary education.
After that, he decided to further his education in experimental theatre at the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University, which is located in New York City, the United States. He ultimately earned his degree from this institution. Since he was a youngster, he has had an interest in humour, and he has always had the goal of pursuing a profession in the entertainment sector that is related to the same subject.
Family & Girlfriend
The name of Bo Burnham’s father is Scott Burnham, and he runs a construction business. His mother’s name is Patricia Burnham, and she works as a nurse at a hospice. Bo Burnham is the son of Scott and Patricia Burnham.
Samm Burnham is his sister, and Pete Burnham is the name of one of his older brothers or sisters. He has two older siblings in all.
The relationship status of Bo Burnham is that of a single man. He is romantically involved with Lorene Scafaria, who has worked in the film industry as an actor, dramatist, singer, and director. She is also a screenwriter. The year 2013 marked the beginning of the couple’s romantic relationship, and they have since moved in together in Los Angeles, in the United States.
Bo Burnham Career
In 2006, Bo sent two films to his far-flung relatives and family in order to boost his self-esteem after receiving compliments on the songs he had performed at school. These films attained such a high level of popularity that Break.com replicated them; as a result, Bo became an overnight star, and the number of views on those videos increased by the hundreds.
Motivated by the reaction, Bo continued to upload additional songs online, the most of which were centred on the themes of racism, homophobia, physical disability, and many other subjects that were comparable. Bo continued to make videos as his fan base continued to expand up to the point when he got his first major break.
Bo had his first major break in the shape of ‘The World Stands Up’ for Comedy Central in January of 2008. His work on the show was so engaging that it led to Bo signing a four-record contract with the network. After just a short period of time, Bo published his very first extended play (EP), which was named “Bo Fo Sho,” for digital download. In 2009, he released his very first full-fledged album, which was titled “Bo Burnham.”
Since that time, Bo has given live performances in front of crowds in a variety of locations around the United States, including New York City and San Francisco, as well as internationally, including appearances in London and Montreal. For his performance in the show “Words, Words, Words,” Bo was recognised with a nomination for the Best Comedy Show at the Edinburgh Comedy Awards in 2010. He was not successful in winning the prize, but he did win the Panel Prize.
In his discography, Bo added the names ‘What’ and ‘Two New Names.’ And ‘Make Happy’ in 2013 and 2016 respectively, and he continued to travel with his performances while also making an impression as an actor.
In 2008, Bo had the opportunity to meet Judd Apatow, a well-known Hollywood director and producer, and this meeting led to the beginning of Bo’s career as an actor. Bo became dejected when the Universal Studio production, which was meant to be a “anti-high school musical,” was finally cancelled. The script for the movie was written by Bo, who put a lot of effort into it after being recruited for the job.
In the year 2009, he had a guest appearance on the sitcom ‘Funny People,’ in which he played the role of a student. In 2010, Burnham was recruited by Comedy Central to record a one-hour stand-up special for their project titled “House of Comedy,” for which they also engaged numerous other comedians to do stand-up. The programme debuted in October of 2010, and immediately received positive reviews.
Bo’s second stand-up special, which was released on Netflix and YouTube in 2013 under the title “What,” has amassed more over one million views across both of those video streaming networks. Netflix engaged his services for the production of “Make Happy,” which debuted in June of 2016.
Aside from being the writer for “Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous,” Bo also served as an executive producer for the show. Unfortunately, the show was only able to air for a single season because of low ratings and total viewers per episode (TRPs), which discouraged the producers from making a second season.
‘Parks and Recreation,’ ‘Key and Peele,’ ‘Hall Pass,’ and ‘We Bare Bears’ are just a few of the other series that he has been on during the course of his career.
Young, good-looking, educated, and gorgeous Bo Burnham is a youngster who has a personality that is both fascinating and dashing. His physical dimensions are excellent, and he has a normal body type overall. He has a powerful and appealing physique.
He stands at around 6 feet 5 inches tall, and his weight is approximately 86 kg. He has short hair that is a light brown tone and is styled in a modern way. He also has eyes that are a brilliant blue colour and are lovely and intriguing.
Wealth Accumulated by Bo Burnham
In the year 2022, Bo Burnham has a net worth of four million dollars. The majority of his income comes from the many musical projects he’s worked on, as well as his appearances on television, in movies, and in his numerous business endeavours.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- The release of a new comedy special named “Bo Burnham: Inside” is scheduled to take place in the year 2021, according to the announcements that he has made across his various social media platforms.
- In addition to this, he said that he had taped the whole show by himself in a single room during the COVID-19 epidemic.
- What., Make Happy, and Bo Burnham: Inside are the titles of the Netflix specials that he has produced and released.
- In 2006, he began uploading satirical films to YouTube under a variety of different titles, including “My Whole Family Thinks I’m Gay” and “Bo Fo’ Sho’.” He attended the esteemed Tisch School of the Arts at New York University for for one year despite having been admitted there.
- He won the Stand-up Showdown that was held on Comedy Central in 2011, and as a prize, he was offered a contract to write a screenplay for one of Judd Apatow’s movies.
- Pete is his brother, and his sister’s name is Samm. He also has a sister. His mother, Patricia, worked as a nurse at the institution that he attended, and his father, Scott, was the proprietor of a construction firm on the North Shore of Massachusetts. Lorene Scafaria, a screenwriter, has been his lover for a significant amount of time.
- In the film Funny People, which Adam Sandler starred in, he had a cameo appearance in 2009.
- He composed a humorous song about Jeff Bezos, and it ended up becoming popular on YouTube, with millions of people watching it.
- The same year, it was announced that he will make an appearance in the upcoming HBO series that will be based on Jeff Pearlman’s book titled Showtime: Magic, Kareem, Riley, and the Los Angeles Lakers Dynasty of the 1980s.
- The title of the book is Showtime: Magic, Kareem, Riley, and the Los Angeles Lakers Dynasty of the 1980s.
- On the account he maintains under his own name on YouTube, Bo Burnham has gathered more than 2.46 million followers and 403.1 million likes.