Bobby Khan is a popular Indian screenwriter who has written many many writings. Along with being a skilled screenwriter, he is also a talented dialogue writer for the Hindi film industry. Bobby Khan is also a director as well as a famous television personality from India. He has written dialogues of several films and movies majorly in the Hindi language. Predominantly he writes his writings in Hindi but he has also written dialogues and scripts in English as well.
|Real Name||Bobby Khan|
|Education||Phd in Literature|
Currently, Bobby Khan is 50 years old and he has a decent amount of experience of the Bollywood industry. He is a very skilled movie producer and he has produced some great movies. Bobby also has appeared on many television shows and serials which has got him a lot name and fame. If you want to know more about Bobby Khan’s wife, brother, religion, family, as well as his relation with Dipali Sayyad then stay tuned till the end!
Bobby Khan Wiki
Bobby was born on 5th April in the year 1970 in a middle-class family. He is a screenwriter, dialogue writer, producer as well as a popular television personality. However, he is famous as a skilled screenwriter and dialogue writer. Bobby Khan is a popular Indian Bollywood producer who has produced some great movies.
Bobby Khan was born in 1970 in the city of Lucknow. He was decent in studies and his focus from the start was in the entertainment industry. He completed his schooling from Lucknow Primary School. Then, he joined Lucknow University to complete his Ph.D. in literature. Then, he moved to Los Angeles to learn filmmaking from the New York Film School which is a very prestigious university.
The career of Bobby Khan
Initially, he struggled a lot in the Bollywood Industry and was not getting any kind of opportunity. Then, due to his contacts, he worked as an assistant under the very popular film director Muzaffar Ali for the movie ‘Umrao Jaan’. In the year 2009, Bobby Khan made his first Bollywood film named Shadow. The story behind this movie was a common blind man receiving a lot of fame and limelight. However, this movie of Bobby didn’t work that well.
Then he tried his luck in screenwriting and dialogue writing. He has written dialogues for several films such as Cigarette Ki Tarah, Ek Tera Saat, Awwal Gulookaar, as well as for film named Direct Ishq. ‘Do Dilon Ke Khel Mein’ was the film for which he wrote dialogues which were appeared by a lot of people. In the year 2015, Bobby Khan directed his drama-thriller own film named ‘Ek Paheli Leela‘. This drama movie featured Jas Arora, Jay Bhanushali, Mohit Ahlawat, Rahul Dev as well as the superhot Sunny Leone. This movie did pretty well at the box office collection with the income of ₹243 million which roughly translates to US$3.5 million!
Bobby Khan Wife and family!
Ahmed Khan who is a popular choreographer in the Bollywood film industry is the real brother of Bobby Khan. While directing the superhit song Pehla Nasha Bobby Khan and Sunidhi Chauhan fell in love with each other. Bobby was directing this popular music video along with Sunidhi who is a famous playback singer. Their love for each other arose and they were in a serious relationship for a long time. But, Sunidhi’s parents didn’t allow for her marriage with Bobby Khan. But, this couple was in serious love with each other and they had made their minds of marrying each other. In the year 2002, Sunidhi Chauhan and Bobby Khan married each other but unfortunately, Sunidhi’s family was against this and they disowned her. But, the relationship between Bobby and Sunidhi couldn’t last long and just one year later they divorced. Sunidhi was very disappointed and she should have listened to her parents she thinks.
Unknown facts and trivia!
- Bobby Khan is rumored to be dating and having a seriously close relationship with Mounia Amzali Khan.
- Even after being divorced in the year 2003 from Sunidhi Chauhan, Bobby has still not married even after more than 15 plus years.
- However, his ex-wife Sunidhi Chauhan married Hitesh Sonik in the year 2012.
- Bobby Khan is a Ph.D. in literature subject and many of the people don’t know this.
- Bobby is Islamic by religion and he loves traveling and exploring new places.
- As a director, he has directed many movies like Shadow (2009), A Strange Love Story (2011), Ek Se Bure Do (2009), Ek Paheli Leela (2015) and Direct Ishq (2016).
- The popular Bollywood Choreographer Ahmed Khan is Bobby’s younger brother.
- Sunidhi’s family was against the marriage of Bobby and Sunidhi and her family disowned her but eventually, just one year later they both divorced.
- Remo Dsouza who is a very popular Indian dancer and Choreographer is the best friend of Bobby and they are seen together in many pictures.
View this post on Instagram