Carrie Symonds is a British Conservative Party politician who has been the Prime Minister’s Official Spokesperson since 2019. She previously worked for the Conservative Party as Head of Communications.
Symonds has been credited with helping to modernise the party’s image and appeal to younger voters. She played a key role in the 2019 Conservative general election victory, which saw Boris Johnson become Prime Minister.
|Date of Birth||17 March 1988|
|Height (Approximate)||in centimeters – N/ A cms in meters – N/ A meters in feet – N/ A|
|Weight (Approximate)||in pounds – N/ A lbs in kilograms – N/ A Kg|
|Figure Measurements (Approximate)||Bust Size – N/A inches Waist Size – N/A inches Hip Size – N/A inches|
|Eye Color||Black eyes|
|Hair Color||Brown hair|
Carrie was the daughter of a wealthy family in London. Her father, Matthew Symonds, started ‘The Independent’ newspaper while her mother, Josephine Mcaffe, is the newspaper’s lawyer.
Carrie Symonds Husband, Affairs & Marriage
Symonds is married to Conservative Party politician, Boris Johnson. The couple has one child together.
Carrie Symonds Education & Career
Symonds was born in London and studied philosophy, politics, and economics at the University of Bristol. She began her career working for the think tank Policy Exchange before joining the Conservative Party in 2009. She became Head of Communications in 2017.
Symonds has been credited with helping to modernize the party’s image and appeal to younger voters. She played a key role in the 2019 Conservative general election victory, which saw Boris Johnson become Prime Minister.
In 2020, Symonds was appointed as a member of the government’s newly formed Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities, which is tasked with examining disparities in health, education, and employment outcomes for minority groups in Britain.
As Prime Minister’s Official Spokesperson, Symonds is responsible for managing media relations on behalf of the government. She has been described as one of the most powerful women in British politics.
|School||Local Private High School|
|College/ University||University of Bristol|
Carrie Symonds Net Worth
In 2021, Symonds was named as one of the BBC’s 100 Women. Carrie Symonds’ net worth is estimated to be £1 million. She has earned her wealth through her career in politics and public relations.
|Net Worth (approximately)||£1 million|
Trivia and Lesser Known Facts about Carrie Symonds
1. Carrie Symonds is a British political consultant who is currently the Director of Communications for the Conservative Party.
2. She has worked for several high-profile UK businesses and charities, including the British Heart Foundation and Cancer Research UK.
3. Symonds was born in London and grew up in Gloucestershire.
4. She attended the prestigious Cheltenham Ladies’ College before studying politics at the University of Bristol.
5. After graduation, she began her career working for the public relations firm Bell Pottinger.
6. In 2009, she moved to work for the Conservative Party, where she has held a number of senior roles, including Head of Press and Deputy Director of Communications.
7. Symonds is a close friend of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and was credited with helping to persuade him to stand for the Conservative Party leadership in 2019.
8. She has been described as one of the most influential women in British politics and is seen as a key figure in the party’s modernization drive.
9. In 2020, it was reported that Symonds was pregnant with her first child, and she gave birth to a son in April of that year.
10. Carrie Symonds is the first unmarried partner of a British Prime Minister to give birth while living at 10 Downing Street.