Christina Grimmie was an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She began her career by posting cover songs on YouTube under the name “zeldaxlove64.” She later signed with Island Records and rose to fame after finishing in third place on Season 6 of The Voice.
Her debut album With Love was released in 2013 and peaked at number five on the Billboard 200 chart. Grimmie’s tragic death occurred in 2016 when she was shot while signing autographs following a concert in Orlando, Florida.
Christina Grimmie was a talented young artist whose life and career was tragically cut short. Her music continues to live on and inspire others.
|Died||10 June 2016|
|Date of Birth||12 March 1994|
|Height (Approximate)||in centimeters: 167 cm in meters: 1.67 m in feet inches: 5’ 6”|
|Weight (Approximate)||in kilograms: 59 kg in pounds: 121 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (Approximate)||34-24-34|
|Eye Color||Black eyes|
|Hair Color||Brown hair|
Christina Grimmie was born on March 12, 1994, in Marlton, New Jersey. Christina Grimmie’s family is comprised of her mother, father, and brother. Christina was very close with her family, especially her brother Marcus.
Christina’s parents are supportive of her music career and have been attending her shows since she was a child. Christina’s father even quit his job in order to help manage and produce her music. Grimmie’s mother has said that Christina was “always singing”, even when she was a baby.
Christina Grimmie Boyfriend, Affairs & Marriage
Christina Grimmie was in a long-term relationship with musician Zachary Hansen. The couple began dating in 2012 and had been together for over three years before Grimmie’s untimely death in 2016. Christina Grimmie and Zachary Hansen met through mutual friends and bonded over their shared love of music.
They began dating in 2012, and their relationship was serious from the start. Hansen was Grimmie’s biggest supporter, attending her concerts and cheering her on as she pursued her dreams.
The couple was very much in love, and their friends and family could see that they were meant to be together. Unfortunately, tragedy struck in 2016 when Christina Grimmie was fatally shot while signing autographs after a concert.
Her death left Zachary Hansen heartbroken, and he has since been working to keep her memory alive.
Christina Grimmie Education & Career
She was interested in music from a young age and began posting cover songs on YouTube under the name “zeldaxlove64” when she was 15 years old. In 2010, Grimmie auditioned for Season 6 of The Voice and finished in third place. After The Voice, Grimmie signed with Island Records and released her debut album With Love in 2013.
The album peaked at number five on the Billboard 200 chart. Grimmie also toured with Selena Gomez and appeared as a guest judge on American Idol in 2014. On June 10, 2016, Christina Grimmie was shot and killed while signing autographs following a concert in Orlando, Florida. She was 22 years old. Grimmie’s tragic death shocked and saddened the world.
|School||Local Private High School|
|College/ University||N/ A|
|Education Qualifications||N/ A|
Christina Grimmie’s Net Worth
Christina Grimmie’s net worth at the time of her death was $4 million.
|Net Worth (approximately)||$4 Million|
|Income Source||Singing, Brand Promotions|
Trivia and Lesser Known Facts about Christina Grimmie
- Christina Grimmie was born on September 12th, 1994 in New Jersey.
- Christina was a self-taught musician and began playing the piano when she was just four years old.
- In 2009, Christina started posting cover videos of popular songs on YouTube. Her channel quickly gained popularity and by 2011, she had over two million subscribers.
- In 2010, Christina competed on Season 6 of The Voice. She finished in third place overall.
- After her time on The Voice, Christina released her debut EP titled “Find Me.” The EP peaked at number 5 on the iTunes Pop Chart.
- Christina Grimmie tragically passed away on June 10th, 2016 after being shot by a deranged fan following a concert in Orlando, Florida. She was just 22 years old.
- Christina was an incredibly talented singer and songwriter with a bright future ahead of her. Her death was a tragic loss for the music world.