Faridoon Shahryar lives in Mumbai, India. He was born and brought up in Aligarh located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. He is a journalist and he takes interviews of various popular celebrities.
Also, he does movie promotions and talk shows related to movies before their release. He works at Bollywood Hungama. He believes in trustworthy information. In this post, we will see about Faridoon Shahryar wiki, age, biography, wife, family.
Faridoon Shahryar Wiki
Faridoon Shahryar is working for Bollywood Hungama which is an Entertainment company. Bollywood Hungama also has it’s own youtube channel named BollywoodHungama.com with over 2 million-plus subscribers and over 25000 videos!
He has sung & written more than 100 jingles and more than 20 songs. He was famous for his interviews. He is working in this field for many years.
Faridoon Shahryar is 5’8″ tall and weighs 70 kg approximately. His hair color is black and his eyes are brownish-black. His father’s name was Professor A M K Shahryar. He was an award-winning poet and some of his poetry work is outstanding.
He was an Urdu poet and mainly wrote his poems and Shayari in Urdu as well as in the Hindi language. Faridoon’s Mother’s name is Professor Najma Mahmood who is a retired professor in English from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
Faridoon Shahryar: Career
Faridoon Shahryar has worked for a company named Asian age for more than 2 years. Then, he joined Bollywood Hungama in which he hosts a very popular chat show. He has been working with Bollywood Hungama for the last 13 consecutive years. On this show, he has got the chance to interview and talk to many famous celebrities.
Amitabh Bacchan, Salmaan Khan, Deepika, Shahrukh, Aamir, Kartikaaryan, Alia Bhatt, Kriti Sanon, Anil Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, and many more celebrities have come to his talk show to promote their films.
Faridoon was born in Aligarh. He has completed his graduation from Aligarh Muslim University. Along with all this, he also is an excellent writer! He has written many poems and Shayari just like his father Professor AM K Shahryar.
He has written for several famous newspapers and magazines such as Sunday, The Times of India, The Indian Express, The Face Journal, as well as for The Hindustan Times and Midday!
Wife of Faridoon
Faridoon is currently married happily with Aarefa Faridoon. He married Arefa Faridoon on 26th December 2001. This couple is happily married for the last 18 years and in fact, they are a great example couple goals!
They also have a cute daughter. His father Professor AM K Shahryar was a Jnanpith award winner and his family is really proud of him!
— Faridoon Shahryar (@iFaridoon) December 10, 2019
Winner of prestigious awards in India and Abroad
- Madhur Bhandarkar awards Faridoon Shahryar for excellence in journalism at Bollywood Festival Norway!
- Ramesh Sippy honors Faridoon Shahryar for excellence in Journalism award at JIFFA 2018.
- Faridoon Shahryar awarded as Best Social Media Influencer at 3rd Expandables Awards.
- Award for Excellence in the field of Film’s Journalism at Jharkhand International Film Festival 2018.
- 3rd Global Mumbai Achievers Award 2017.
- Power Brands Glam Bollywood Film Journalist’s Awards 2019.
- New York-based India’s Online Choice Award for best Indian’s Journalist 2016!
- ‘Excellence in Journalism‘ by the prestigious media institute DGMC.
- ‘Best Social Media Influencer‘ at 3rd Expandables Awards 2019.
- Award for Excellence in Landmark Journalism’ at Jharkhand International Film Festival in Ranchi.
- Prominent Social Media Influencer Award’ from Power Brands Awards 2019.
- India’s Best Journalist Writer Social Media for 2013 from New York-based India’s Online Choice Awards.
Coverage of International Events
- IIFA Awards, Madrid (Spain).
- Dabangg Reloaded concert tour in the USA, Canada.
- SAIFTA Awards, Durban, South Africa.
- John Travolta Press conference at IIFA, Tampa Bay, USA.
- Shah Rukh Khan rocks at SLAM concert, Washington DC.
- Ek Tha Tiger premiere in Tokyo, Japan.
- Grand round-up of IIFA, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Dil Dhadakne Do style wedding on a cruise ship in Spain, France, Italy.
Interviews with popular Celebrities
You can take a look at Faridoon’s inspiration and informative interviews along with some of the biggest stars of Bollywood.
- Interview with Shah Rukh Khan.
- Chat with Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif!
- Interview with Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan, and Taapsee Pannu.
- Conversation with Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor.
- Rapid-fire with Ajay Devgn and Riteish Deshmukh!
Unknown facts and trivia
- Along with writing Faridoon is also into singing! He has taken professional training in classical music. Indian classical music is both influenced by western as well as local culture.
- He also has written jingles and songs for many popular brands like Dabur, Coca- Cola, etc. He also has sung jingles for FM and radio shows.
- From childhood itself, he had a passion for music and he is a published poet in poetry anthologies. He mainly writes poems in English and Urdu which is being lauded by the biggest critics in India and abroad.
- From the past 13 years, Faridoon Shahryar has been working for BollywoodHungama.com which is undoubtedly the best entertainment channel in India!
- He has a great fan following on Social media platforms. He has over 146k followers on twitter, 150k plus on Helo App, and over 78k followers on Instagram!
- Faridoon has written an open letter to Aamir Khan as well as Shahrukh Khan. Not only to the Khans he has also written to Hritik Roshan and Saba Qamar!
“Don’t waste your energy in thinking about what others are doing around you. Don’t think about how you can undermine somebody else. Think positively, you will look younger, your eyes will seem more innocent n u will enjoy n achieve your dreams faster i think”:@iamsrk #Throwback pic.twitter.com/pCXl3B1cas
— Faridoon Shahryar (@iFaridoon) April 25, 2020
Also read- Rj Raunak (Baua of 93.5 Red FM!)
So, guys, this was all about Faridoon Shahryar and his work. If you did like our content don’t forget to share it with your friends and family!
View this post on Instagram