Iain Armitage is a young actor and model who hails from the United States. Iain Armitage’s wealth is estimated to be $4 million as of the year 2022. After being chosen to play Ziggy Chapman in the drama television series Big Little Lies, which debuted in 2017, he shot to fame.
However, he became a genuine sensation after being hired in the role of Sheldon in the comedy Young Sheldon, which served as a precursor to the show The Big Band Theory, which was based on Sheldon.
In the same year that he was nominated for the Best Performance in a TV Series – Leading Young Actor category, he was also presented with the prestigious Young Artist Award, which is considered to be one of the most prestigious honours in the entertainment industry.
Iain Armitage started his acting career on YouTube, where he posted videos under the channel name “Iain Loves Theatre.” After that, he was given roles in a wide variety of movies and television shows, such as PAW Patrol: The Movie (2021), Scoob! (2020), I’m Not Here (2017), The Glass Castle (2017), Jeopardy! (2018), Group Chat (2020), Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2017), Little Big Shots (2016), Impractical Jokers (2014), and many more. In the forthcoming animated movie Scoob! : Holiday Haunt, he is going to voice the character Shaggy. You may look forward to seeing him in this role.
Iain Armitage Wiki
Iain Armitage was born on July 15, 2008, making his current age 14 as of the year 2022. His birth took place in the state of Georgia in the United States, although he spent his childhood in the county of Arlington in Virginia. In addition to his Christian faith, he is a citizen of the United States and has American citizenship. He was born there, and his whole youth was spent in that location. He grew up there.
Iain Armitage attended a public elementary school in Arlington County throughout his formative years of education. After that, he completed his education by enrolling at the local high school. After that, he received his diploma from the high school. As his schedule is now too packed for his academic pursuits, he is looking into the possibility of homeschooling.
Family and Relationships
Iain Armitage’s father, Euan Morton, and his mother, Lee Armitage, are his biological parents. Euan Morton is a singer, stage performer, actor, and voice actor by trade, and he is Iain Armitage’s father. Iain’s name comes from his middle name.
Lee Armitage is Iain Armitage’s mother, and she works as a producer in the entertainment industry.
He was nurtured in an imaginative home setting throughout his upbringing. He has no siblings.
Iain has not partnered with Anyone. He is just a teenager, and he has a lot going on in his life right now that prevents him from starting a profession.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- Iain Armitage is a well-known theatre critic and child actor in the United States.
- He is the grandson of the official Richard Lee Armitage, who worked for the government (Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs).
- Iain is shown here with his grandfather, Richard Lee Armitage.
- Iain built a reputation for himself as a theatre critic despite the fact that he was only in elementary school. He did this by creating a prominent YouTube channel called IainLovesTheatre, on which he provides evaluations of various shows, such as “Othello” and “Cats.”
- In the 2017 miniseries Big Little Lies, shown on HBO, Armitage portrays the role of Ziggy Chapman.
- Iain is a popular theatre reviewer on YouTube, where he has over 5,000 followers.
- In the Broadway production of “Taboo,” his father, Euan Morton, portrayed the role of young George.
- Iain will share the screen alongside Brie Larson in the next film, “The Glass Castle.”
- In the upcoming comedy Young Sheldon, which is a prequel to the popular sitcom The Big Bang Theory, Brie Larson Iain will play the lead role.