Isabela Yolanda Moner, better known by her stage name Isabela Merced, is a singer and actress based in the United States. Isabela Merced’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million as of the year 2022. She rose to fame after playing the well-known part of CJ Martin in the long-running and critically acclaimed television series 100 Things to Do Before High School, which was shown on Nickelodeon.
She is also well-known for providing the voice of Kate in the animated series Dora and Friends: Into the City!. This role helped her gain widespread popularity. Throughout her career, she has been in a wide variety of popular movies and television series, and she has portrayed a number of other well-known characters.
Isabela Merced Wiki
Isabela Merced was born on the 10th of July in 2001, making her age 21 as of the year 2022. She was born into a well-established Christian family in Cleveland, Ohio, in the United States, where she spent her childhood. She adheres to the Christian faith and maintains dual citizenship in the United States and Peru, making her nationality American-Peruvian.
She graduated from a high school in Cleveland, Ohio, in the United States, where she had her early education. After that, she enrolled herself at a local private institution in Cleveland, Ohio, in the United States, where she is presently continuing her studies at the level of a bachelor’s degree or higher.
She has had an interest in acting and singing ever since she was a child, and she has always had the desire of becoming a well-known actress and singer working in the entertainment sector in the United States.
Boyfriend and Family
Patrick and Katherine Moner are Isabela Merced’s parents. Isabela Merced is their daughter. Isabela Merced’s mother, Katherine Moner, is a homemaker, while her father, Patrick Moner, is a businessman. Isabela Merced’s father’s name is Patrick Moner, and his occupation is businessman.
Her older brother’s name is Jared Moner, and he is an athlete by trade. Her younger brother’s name is Gyovanni Moner, and he is a musician by trade. She also has two other brothers and sisters.
The answer to that question is no, Isabela Merced is not married. She is not currently seeing anyone and considers herself to be single at this time. In 2016, she had a casual relationship with Jace Norman.
Isabela Merced is a lovely and endearing young lady who possesses an alluring appearance, a pleasant demeanour, and a lovable grin. Her name is also Isabela Merced. She has a lovely, sultry, and curvaceous form, as well as appealing body dimensions and a wonderfully curved, lean body type. Her figure is just stunning.
Her figure dimensions are roughly 34-27-35 inches in length, width, and height. She stands at approximately 5 feet and 1 inch tall, and she weighs approximately 47 kg. She has hair that is a gorgeous dark brown colour and is long and shiny, and she has blisteringly beautiful eyes that are a light brown colour and are hypnotic.
At the age of six, Isabela Merced made her acting debut in a production of the community theatre in her hometown. This marked the beginning of her career as a theatrical artist. After that, she debuted on Broadway with a performance in the musical Evita, co-starring alongside the singer Ricky Martin. Stopping Time was the name of the album that was released by her in 2015, and it was produced by Broadway Records.
Isabela Merced Net Worth
Isabela Merced’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million as of the year 2022. The majority of her income comes from the different filmmaking and television roles she has played, in addition to her other business endeavours.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- She also had roles in Dora the Explorer and Sicario: Day of the Soldado in addition to Transformers: The Last Knight.
- She began performing at the age of seven and made her Broadway debut in a play of Evita when she was just ten years old.
- In 2013, she made her debut in the film The House That Jack Built. This was her first role in a movie.
- In the spin-off of Dora the Explorer known as Dora and Friends: Into the City!, she lent her voice for the character of Kate.
- She made her debut as a vocalist in September 2015 with the publication of her album titled Stopping Time.
- In 2019, she made the announcement that she was going to change her stage name to Isabela Merced in memory of her grandmother who had passed away. She’s partly Peruvian.
- Her parents, Patrick and Katherine Moner, brought her into the world and raised her in the city of Cleveland.
- She is the sister of Jared on one side and Gyovanni on the other, making her the middle child in the family. In 2016, she had a casual relationship with Jace Norman.
- On the show “100 Things to Do Before High School,” she had a starring role alongside Jaheem Toombs and Owen Joyner. She has worked with Sebastián Yatra and Matt Hunter during her career as a vocalist.
- During an engagement with the media, she disclosed that she has a celebrity crush on well-known Hollywood actors such as Dave Franco and Dylan O’Brien.
- In the year 2016, she was connected to the notion that she was seeing the famous actor Jace Norman, and in November of that same year, she reportedly ended her connection with him.
- It was also said that she was romantically involved with the actor Owen Joyner at one point.