Jazmine Sullivan, sometimes known as Jazmine Marie Sullivan, is a well-known name in the music industry in the United States. According to sources in the year 2022, Jazmine Sullivan has a net worth of $7 million. Fearless, her first album, was met with both commercial and critical acclaim when it was released in 2008. After that, in 2009, she started working on her second album, titled Love Me Back.
She sang in a variety of styles, including R&B, Soul, Pop, and Reggae, among others. She is a member of the RCA, J, and Arista record labels respectively. Her affiliated acts include artists like as Frank Ocean, Missy Elliott, and Salaam Remi. In reference to her songs that dealt with a broken romantic relationship, she explained her creative method as flashbacks.
Jazmine Sullivan Wiki
As of the year 2022, Jazmine Sullivan will be 35 years old, having been born on April 9th, 1987. She was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States, into a well-established Christian family, where she spent her childhood. She identifies as a Christian and is a citizen of the United States. Her nationality is that of the United States.
Strawberry Mansion High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States was the place where she finished her primary and secondary education. After that, she went on to further her education at a community college in the United States, from which she ultimately graduated.
She began her youth with a strong preference for singing and participating in a wide variety of extracurricular activities rather than focusing on her academic pursuits.
Boyfriend and Family
Don and Pam Sullivan are Jazmine Sullivan’s parents. Jazmine is their daughter. Her mother’s name is Mrs. Pam Sullivan, and she used to be a backing singer in the music industry. Her father’s name is Mr. Don Sullivan, and he is a businessman by trade.
She is the younger of two siblings. Nobody knows what their names are, even if they are her siblings.
The relationship status of Jazmine Sullivan is that she is single and never married. She is now seeing Dave Watson as her boyfriend.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- Artist who has been nominated for the Grammy Award not once, but twice, and whose song “Need U Bad” climbed to the top of the charts.
- In addition, she has a string of successes under her belt, including “Bust Your Windows.”
- When she was a little kid, she had a performance at the It’s Showtime at the Apollo theatre.
- She collaborated with Jennifer Hudson on the writing of her songs.
- She was reared in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, together with her two siblings, where she was born.
- Missy Elliott was the one who first noticed her.