Kalani Hilliker, also known by her stage name Kalani Brooke Hilliker, is a dancer, actor, model, and fashion designer from the United States who also has a YouTube channel. As of the year 2022, the total amount of Kalani Hilliker’s wealth is three million dollars. Her appearances on well-liked television reality series like as “Dance Moms” and “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition” are largely responsible for her widespread popularity.
In addition to this, she is well-known for portraying a variety of well-known parts in a number of renowned movies and television episodes, such as Swiped, Breaking Brooklyn, Shake it Up, America’s Got Talent, Tiger Kingdom, Dirt, Brat’s Happy Death Day 2U, and others.
Kalani Hilliker Wiki
As of the year 2022, Kalani Hilliker will be 22 years old, having been born on September 23rd, 2000. She was born in Mesa, Arizona, in the United States, into a well-established Christian family, where she spent her childhood. She professes her faith in Christianity and has American citizenship, although her nationality is American.
She graduated from a high school in Mesa, Arizona, in the United States, where she had her early education. Following that, she enrolled in a regional private university in Arizona, the United States, where she ultimately completed her education and received her degree.
She also received her training in ballet at the Master Ballet Academy in Arizona, where she was a student. She has been interested in dancing ever since she was a youngster, and she has had the ambition all along to pursue a career as a dancer on a professional level.
Relationships, Her Boyfriend, and Her Family
Kalani Hilliker’s Parents are Matthew Hilliker and Kira Girard. The name of her mother is Kira Girard, and her father’s name is Matthew Hilliker. Matthew Hilliker is an entrepreneur, and Kira Girard is a stay-at-home mom.
In addition, she has two brothers and sisters; Jax Girard and Jett Girard are the names of her younger maternal half-brothers.
Kalani Hilliker’s marital status is unmarried. She does not currently have a romantic relationship with anybody and considers herself to be single at this time. There is almost no information provided about any of her previous relationships.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- She is well-known for her roles on Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition and Dance Moms, commencing with the fourth season of the latter.
- In addition, she has been in the dance competition show Shake It Up as well as the original comedy series Bunheads on ABC Family. In 2018, she made her debut as a lead character in the web series Dirt.
- She initially came to the attention of the general public when she competed on the second season of AUDC and ended up in fourth place overall.
- She has been awarded the title of Junior Best Dancer at the Dance Awards NYC, Junior First Place at Nuvo Nationals, Junior First Place Jump Nationals, and National Teen Miss Showbiz, among other titles at the regional and national levels.
- On Instagram, she has a following of almost 4.7 million people.
- Her mother, Kira Girard, first enrolled her in dance courses because she believed it would be amusing to dress her daughter up in the costumes that were required for the sessions.
- She has a full brother who goes by the name Jax, a half brother who goes by the name Jett, and a half sister who goes by the name Kaliah. In the latter half of 2018, she started a romantic relationship with fellow dancer Brandon Chang.
- She is acquainted with Mackenzie Ziegler from Dance Moms as well as Madison Ziegler from the same show.