Kathy Hilton, whose full name is Kathleen Elizabeth Hilton, is a well-known figure in the fashion industry in the United States. She is also an actress, socialite, and television personality. In the year 2022, Kathy Hilton’s net worth was estimated to be 350 million dollars. Her career in the international entertainment sector is the primary source of the wealth that she now has. She has a successful career in the entertainment industry as both an actor and a fashion designer.
Her children include the socialite Paris Hilton, who is her daughter, and the well-known fashion designer Nicky Hilton, who is her son. She is, in all intents and purposes, the half-sister of Kim Richards and Kyle Richards, both of whom starred on the Bravo television show “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
Kathy Hilton Wiki
Since of the year 2022, Kathy Hilton will be 63 years old, as she was born on March 13th, 1959. She was conceived and brought up in the Big Apple. She is also an actor and a well-known television personality in addition to being a fashion designer. Both her nationality and her religious beliefs are rooted in the Christian faith. She was born in the United States. Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
Kathy Hilton was granted admission to the Los Angeles-based Montclair College Preparatory School. The school is affiliated with Montclair University. And here is the institution from which she received her degree. It was here that she first met Michael Jackson, and the two of them quickly became close friends.
The fact that Michael Jackson and Kathy Hilton were extremely good friends right up to the year 2009, when he passed away, is an intriguing piece of information.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- The American fashion designer and actress who is most known for being the mother of Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton and who has made guest appearances in a number of television programmes, including Happy Days and Bewitched, is known as Kathy Hilton.
- She received her diploma from a prestigious private high school in Los Angeles, where she met singer Michael Jackson and became his closest friend.
- In the 1980s and early 1990s, she was the owner of a gift boutique on Sunset Plaza that she dubbed The Staircase.
- In 1979, she tied the knot with Richard Howard Hilton, and the couple went on to have four children together.
- She had screen time with the legendary Henry Winkler on an episode of the hit television show Happy Days.