Kelianne Stankus is a well-known name in the fields of gymnastics, acting, and dancing in the United States. Kelianne Stankus has a net worth of half a million dollars as of the year 2022. Her primary claim to fame is that she is a pivotal part of a group called Acrobots, which is famed for its routines performed on hoverboards.
Her dance routine, which she choreographed and performed for the video of Justin Bieber’s song “Sorry,” has received more than 2 million views on the video-sharing website YouTube. This performance is largely responsible for her widespread popularity.
Kelianne Stankus Wiki
Kelianne Stankus was born on March 29th, 1996, which means that she will be 26 years old in the year 2022. She was born and reared in a household that was considered to be of the upper middle class in the United States. Her Christian faith and her nationality as an American are the two most prominently recognised aspects of her identity.
She graduated from an American high school after completing her primary and secondary education at a local institution. After that, she enrolled at a small, private university in the United States, where she ultimately finished her education and received her degree. She has had a strong interest in both dancing and acting ever since she was a youngster, and she has always had the goal of pursuing a career in the same profession inside the American entertainment business.
Family and Husband
Kelly and Leanne Stankus are Kelianne Stankus’s biological mothers and fathers, respectively. The name Kelly Stankus is given to the one who serves as Kelianne Stankus’s father, and he is a businessman. Leanne Stankus is Kelianne Stankus’s mother, and she works as a homemaker. Kelianne’s middle name is also Leanne.
She is the younger of two siblings. Cody Stankus and Lucas Stankus are the names of her brothers, and they are also well-known YouTube creators in their own right.
Kelianne Stankus’s marital status is married. Chase Mattson, who is also a well-known social media personality by profession, is married to Kelianne Stankus. Kelianne’s husband’s name is Chase.
In the past, she was said to have romantic ties with well-known figures from the world of social media, including Tayler Holder, an American actress, singer, tik-tok star, and social media personality by profession, and Zach Cox, an American model and social media celebrity by profession.
Kelianne Stankus is a young lady who has an alluring and endearing personality in addition to her stunning good looks and sizzling and wonderful appearance. She has a figure that is hot, sizzling, and curvaceous, with great body dimensions and a wonderfully sculpted slender body type. Her figure is hot, sizzling, and curvaceous. Her body dimensions are roughly 34-24-37 inches in length, width, and height.
She stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches, and she weighs somewhere about 55 kg. She has blazing brown colour gorgeous eyes that are fascinating and she has beautiful long hair that is a dark brown colour that is lustrous. Her hair is a lovely dark brown colour.
In the beginning of her career, Kelianne Stankus was both a gymnast and an influencer on social media. She is a member of the United States National Acrobatic Gymnastics Team and competed for the city of San Jose in 2011 and the state of Florida in 2012.
Kelianne Stankus Net Worth
Kelianne Stankus has a net worth of half a million dollars as of the year 2022. She makes a significant amount of money from both her employment in social media and her career as a professional gymnast.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- Kelianne’s TikTok and Instagram accounts both have over 6.7 million followers, while Kelianne’s Instagram account alone has millions of followers.
- Hype House is a well-known social media community, and Kelianne Stankus contributes to the group on a regular basis. She enjoys performing in plays and musicals as well as singing and dancing.
- She was also a performer in the routine for Justin Bieber’s “Sorry,” which was uploaded to YouTube and has earned more than 2 million views.
- She participated in competitions for the United States National Acrobatic Gymnastics Team in San Jose in 2011 and Florida in 2012.
- Her Instagram account, which has more than 1.9 million followers, is filled with photographs and videos of her competing in gymnastics.
- She also has a large following on the app TikTok, where she posts short videos of herself doing acrobatics. She relocated to the Triller Compound in the year 2020.
- Kelly and Leanne are her parents, and she has two siblings called Cody and Lucas. Her parents’ names are Kelly and Leanne.
- On December 12, 2020, she and Chase Mattson were engaged to each other. In June of 2022, the pair tied the knot.
- During their appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, she and the Acrobots did their act to the song “Sorry.”