Kirsten Dunst, whose full name is Kirsten Caroline Dunst, is a well-known actress and model in the United States. The actress Kirsten Dunst has a net worth of $25 million as of the year 2022. Kirsten got her start in the entertainment industry when she was only three years old and started appearing in television advertisements.
In point of fact, at that time, nine years later, she had already acted in about one hundred television ads. Kirsten began a career in performing when she was just 12 years old. She played the character of Claudia in the film titled “Interview with the Vampire,” and because of her performance in that role, she was nominated for a Golden Globe award for Best Supporting Actress.
Even at this early stage in her career, Kirsten Dunst is garnering positive critical acclaim. In the year 1998, she had roles in films such as “Jumanji,” “Little Women,” and “Small Soldiers.”
Kirsten Dunst is a talented actress, but she is selective about the jobs that she accepts because of her reputation. In point of fact, she is known for setting exorbitant prices for the parts that she plays; yet, considering the acting abilities that she has, the money is well spent. In the film business, she is known as the “No Nonsense Actress,” which is a label she earned herself.
In addition to her career in acting, Kirsten also has a singing career. Get Over was the name of the film in which she made her acting debut. She has also sang in many more movies after that, including the most recent instalment of the Spider-Man franchise. Her singing career took off, and she has already contributed to several impressive records throughout the course of her career. A noteworthy actress who has been nominated for Golden Globe awards twice and who has taken home the prize for Best Actress at both the Cannes Film Festival and the New York Film Festival.
At the infant age of three, she started her career as a model, and by the time she was 12 years old, she had already been in more than 90 advertisements. At the age of 12, Kirsten had a starring part in the film “Interview with the Vampire,” which propelled her to the forefront of the entertainment industry. Not only did her mesmerising performance in the movie establish her as a leading lady, but it also demonstrated that she was much more than just an overly mature child.
As she became older, she appeared in movies spanning a wide range of genres, including some aimed specifically towards children. After playing the role of ‘Mary Jane’ in the ‘Spider-Man’ trilogy directed by Sam Raimi, Dunst became a household name all over the world.
She is the recipient of a number of accolades, some of which include the Saturn Awards, the Empire Awards, and the MTV Movie Awards. In addition, she was awarded the prize for “Best Actress” at the Cannes Film Festival. In addition, she was put up for consideration for a “Primetime Emmy Award,” a “Academy Award,” and four “Golden Globe Awards.” In addition, she had roles in the fantasy film “Jumanji” and the psychological drama film “The Power of the Dog,” both of which she starred in.
Kirsten Dunst Wiki
Kirsten Dunst is 40 years old as of the year 2022; she was born on April 30th, 1982. She was born in the United States, in the city of Point Pleasant, New Jersey. She was born to a father who was of German lineage as well as a mother who was of German and Swedish background.
She began her acting career in commercials for three years when she was a resident of Brick Township, New Jersey, where she remained for 11 years. She went to the Ranney School in Tinton Falls throughout her time there. She continued her education after leaving Brick Township behind and relocating to California, where she attended Laurel Hall School and then Notre Dame High School.
By the year 2000, she had successfully finished all of her schooling. Despite this, she did not retire from the performing world. She also continued to pursue acting with full-fledged passion after she graduated from the programme.
During her time as a student at the university, Kirsten had a hard time balancing the demands of her celebrity with those of her studies. She often voiced her displeasure with her mother, claiming that the latter had coerced her into acting at a young age.
After just three years, she made her debut in a television commercial, and after six years, she made her debut in a movie. She did, in fact, appear in a piece of cinema titled “New York Stories,” which was a part of an anthology film that came out in 1989. Woody Allen was the director of the film, and she played the character of Mia Farrow’s daughter in the film.
Before she could achieve worldwide acclaim for her role as Claudia in ‘Interview with the Vampire,’ she appeared in a few films over the course of the subsequent two years. She worked with well-known actors including Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. The year was 1994 when she achieved this significant milestone in her professional life.
Kristen Dunst Husband
Kristen Dunst is notorious for having a romantic life that is full of drama. The actress has been in many romantic relationships with well-known actors and actresses in Hollywood, including Jason Boesel, Jake Gyllenhaal, Garrett Hedlund, and Johnny Borrell, among others.
At the beginning of 2008, she checked herself into the ‘Cirque Lodge’ treatment facility in Utah to get therapy for her depression. After completing her treatment at the facility in March 2008, Dunst was released and immediately went back to work on her film projects.
In 2016, she started dating the actor who played Jesse Plemons on “Fargo.” In January of 2017, the pair announced their engagement. They had their first child, a boy, in May of 2018, and named him Ennis Howard Plemons. The couple brought their second son, James Robert, into the world in May of 2021.
Kirsten Dunst made Net Worth
As of the year 2021, her total assets come to a total of $25 million. Acting and singing have been the primary sources of Kirsten Dunst’s riches.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- She was nominated for a Golden Globe for her role as Claudia in the film Interview with the Vampire, which won her the award for Best Supporting Actress.
- At the age of three, she began her career as a child fashion model appearing in television advertisements.
- She played a recurrent character on the television series ER, which was a medical drama. On the Showtime series “On Becoming a God in Central Florida,” she made her debut as the character Krystal Stubbs in 2019.
- The “Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation” is where actress Kirsten Dunst volunteers her time.
- She contributed to the creation of a necklace as well as the promotion of its sale; the proceeds from the necklace’s sale were donated to the charity.
- She was a contributor to the “Stand Up to Cancer” telethon, which took place in September 2008, and helped raise money for cancer research.
- She took part in a telethon that was held in Mexico on December 5, 2009, with the goal of raising money for the treatment of cancer in children as well as rehabilitative services for children.
- From the years 2002 and 2004, she dated actor Jake Gyllenhaal, and between 2011 and 2016, she dated actor Garrett Hedlund.
- She gets engaged to the actor Jesse Plemons in the month of January 2017. She and Jesse became parents in May 2018, to a boy who they named Ennis Howard Plemons.
- In May of 2021, they were blessed with the arrival of their second son, James Robert. In July of 2022, the pair tied the knot.
- She co-starred in the film Spider-Man starring Tobey Maguire.