Keneti James Fitzgerald Apa, better known by his stage as KJ Apa, is a performer from New Zealand who is also a singer and musician. KJ Apa has a net worth of $3 million as of the year 2022. He gained widespread recognition for his performance as the well-known character Kane Jenkins in the long-running prime-time soap opera known as Shortland Street.
He is also well-known for portraying a number of other well-known parts in a number of well-known films and television programmes, some of which include Riverdale, A Dog’s Purpose, The Hate U Give, and I Still Believe. He is widely regarded as one of the best performers in all of New Zealand.
KJ Apa Wiki
KJ Apa was born on the 17th of June in 1997, making his age 25 as of the year 2022. He was born in Auckland, New Zealand, into a stable Christian household and raised there throughout his childhood. He professes his faith in Christianity and was born and raised in New Zealand. His nationality is that of New Zealand.
His primary and secondary education were both completed at Kings’ College in Auckland, New Zealand.
After that, he decided to abandon his academic pursuits and concentrate on a career in acting instead. Since he was a youngster, he has had an interest in performing on stage and making music, and he has had the ambition to one day achieve success in the entertainment world as both an actor and a singer.
Family & Girlfriend
Keneti and Tessa Apa are KJ Apa’s parents. KJ is their son. Keneti Apa is the name of her Samoan father, who is also the matai of the hamlet in which he lives. Tessa Apa is the name of his mother, and she is a stay-at-home mom.
In addition, he is one of two siblings; his older sister’s name is Ari Apa, and his other sister’s name is Timena Apa. In addition to this, his uncle Michael Jones is a well-known figure who once competed in the sport of rugby union.
KJ Apa does not have a spouse at this time in his life. He is now romantically involved with the famous French model Clara Berry. The year 2020 marked the beginning of the couple’s courtship, and the following year, on September 23, 2021, they welcomed a son into the world.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- While he is most known for his performance as Archie Andrews on the CW series Riverdale, he has also played the character of Kane Jenkins on the popular serial opera Shortland Street, which airs on TV2 in New Zealand.
- In the year 2018, he had starring roles in the movies The Hate U Give and the biographical I Still Believe, both of which were cast him in the role of Jeremy Camp.
- He released a solo guitar album when he was just fourteen years old and recorded it himself. In 2013, he became a member of the cast of Shortland Street.
- He has amassed more than 18 million followers on Instagram, giving him a considerable online presence that he has worked hard to create.
- He goes by the name Keneti James Fitzgerald Apa in real life. He has two elder sisters called Arieta and Timena, and he spent his childhood in Auckland, New Zealand.
- He started dating Clara Berry in 2020. On September 23, 2021, they welcomed their first child into the world together: a boy they named Sasha.
- Both he and Emily Robins became well-known thanks to their performances in the television show Shortland Street.