Lakeyah Danaee, also known as Lakeyah Danaee Robinson, is a social media personality, rapper, and composer from the United States. She is most recognised for her work on YouTube. Lakeyah Danaee has an estimated net worth of 1.18 million dollars as of the year 2022.
Her tenure as a member of the band known as Beyond the Music is largely responsible for her widespread notoriety (BTM). She is responsible for the popular song “Fucked up love tale,” which was released by BTM.
She has worked in tandem with a number of musicians. Savage X Fenty is the name of a clothing business, and Lakeyah Danaee is the brand ambassador for the firm. Windows, Female Goat, Pop Out, Hit Different, and Basic are just some of the song titles that she has written.
Lakeyah Danaee Wiki & Early Life
As of the year 2022, Lakeyah Danaee will be 21 years old, having been born on February 28th, 2001. She was born into a well-established Christian family in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in the United States, where she spent her childhood. She professes her faith in Christianity and has American citizenship, although her nationality is American.
Her early education was finished in a local high school in Milwaukee, which is located in the United States.
After that, she enrolled at Missouri State University to finish the remaining requirements for her degree there. She has always been actively involved in a wide variety of extracurricular activities, particularly athletics, ever since she was a youngster. She has always had the ambition of becoming a well-known celebrity, and it was with that goal in mind that she launched her internet career at such a young age.
Relationships & Boyfriend
Her mother is known as Mrs. Danaee, and her father goes by the name Mr. Danaee. Mr. Danaee is a businessman, while Mrs. Danaee is a homemaker. Lakeyah Danaee is her daughter.
Lakeyah Danaee is not currently married at this time in her life. She is not presently in a relationship with anybody, and she has not disclosed any details on her past romantic involvements.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- Rapper who gained a following on YouTube, where she would broadcast both her solo work and the music she had created as a member of the group BTM, which stood for Beyond the Music.
- She made her first appearance online in September of 2016, with a video on YouTube titled “#TenToesDownChallenge – Lakeyah.”
- She uploaded a series of films on her channel under the title “It’s a f****** up love tale.” The videos are in episodic format.
- Milwaukee, in the state of Wisconsin, is her hometown. She considers herself to be a lesbian. It was at a recording studio in Milwaukee when she first met her girlfriend.
- For her YouTube channel, she has created new versions of songs by singers such as SZA and Beyoncé.