Laura San Giacomo is a popular artist from the United States of America. Laura San Giacomo came into limelight when she portrayed the character of Maya Gallo in a sitcom named Just Shoot Me from the year 1997 to 2003.
Laura Giacomo is an American actress and performing artist who is best known for her role of Cynthia in Pretty Woman, Sex, Lies, and Videotape. She is also popular for Kit De Luca in the movie Pretty Woman released in 1990 and Nadine Cross in the film The Stand in the year 1994.
Laura has received several awards for her excellent work in various movies as well as series. She was nominated for the golden globe award twice and also won the BAFTA award once. Stay tuned till the end to know about Laura San Giacomo’s measurements and inside information as well as unknown facts!
[table id=65 /]
Laura San Giacomo Wiki
Laura San Giacomo was born in West Orange located in New Jersey on 14 November in the year 1962. She was born and brought up in the United States of America and her nationality is American. MaryJo is the name of her mother and John San Giacomo is her father.
As of the year, 2020 Laura is 58 years old. Her ethnicity is Italian-American whereas religion is Christian. Laura was excellent at studies and always use to get good grades. However, since childhood, she was more interested in the acting field rather than studying.
Laura successfully did her schooling from Morris Knolls High school located in the United States. Later she did a degree in fine arts taking acting as a specialization from Carnegie Mellon School of drama.
Laura San Giacomo Measurements
Laura Giacomo is more than 50 years old but she doesn’t look like so. Her glowing face, as well as a pretty smile, makes Laura look younger. At first glance, no one can judge her real age because of her fit body. She believes in living a healthy lifestyle by eating nutritious food and exercising regularly.
Laura San Giacomo Measurements
Laura’s height is around 5 feet 3 inches which approximately is equal to 1.6 m. 38-24-34 inches is her exact body measurement. She weighs around 60 kgs (132 pounds). As a 58-year-old lady, she has relatively got a fit body. Laura has stunning looking brown hair whereas her eyes are dark brown.
Career & Awards
Since a very tender age, Laura San Giacomo was into acting and she started her career performing in shows. Italian reconciliation, Romeo and Juliet, and Three sisters are some of the shows where she worked initially. Later in the year 1987, she was first seen in ‘Crime story’. ‘Miami Vice’ was her next appearance in the year 1989. ‘All my children’ was her next musical drama in which she worked.
The year 1990 was a very lucky and prosperous year for Laura san Giacomo. She got the chance to work with Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman where she portrayed the role of Kit De Lucca. In the same year, Laura got the chance to work in several motion pictures creations such as ‘Essential Signs’.
Laura got a lot of name and fame for her role in the movie Pretty Woman. In that movie, she was a close friend of Julia Robert’s character which was a super hit movie at the box office collection over 178 million dollars.
In the year 1997, she was seen in American sitcom ‘Just Shoot Me’ where is she did the role of Mayo Gallo. For more than 6 years the show aired live until the year 2003 where she showed up in more than 148 scenes. After working in the comedy-drama series ‘Just Shoot Me’ many people got to know who Laura San Giacomo was and she became a popular name.
In the year 2007 ‘Redeeming Quality’ was her next TV arrangement and she was an essential part of it. Laura tried something new and tried to give a voice for a screen character in ‘Gargoyles’. Thus was the successful career of Laura San Giacomo where she earned a lot of money as well as name.
Laura has a very great experience working in the Hollywood industry and she is a very highly experienced actress. For her exceptional work in various movies, Laura has received many awards. Two times in her entire career, she was nominated for Golden Globe Award and once Laura has won the BAFTA award.
Laura San Giacomo Husband
Laura San Giacomo is currently married but it is her second marriage. Until now she has been married twice and her ex-husband is Cameron Dye.
Laura married Cameron Dye on the 24th of June in the year 1990 but their marriage lasted only for 8 years. In the year 1998, they both got divorced due to some internal problems. Mason Allan Dye is the name of their son and he is the only child of Laura and Cameron.
After a rough breakup, Laura fell in love with Matt Adler and they finally decided to marry in the year 2000. Matt and Laura have a great sense of understanding and support each other in lows and highs. It has been more than two decades that this lovely couple has been married and there are no rumors of divorce.
Matt Adler, as well as Laura, are very loyal to each other and they never fell in any extramarital affairs. This stunning duo has set an example for other young couples out there.
Laura San Giacomo Net Worth
Due to excellent acting skills and hard work, Laura can achieve great fame and fortune over the past years. The major source of income of Laura comes from her acting career. As of the year 2020, the net worth of Laura San Giacomo is roughly estimated to be around 8 million dollars.
However, this is just rough estimates and the exact net worth is still under review. Also, the exact salary of Laura is not known but having such a large experience in the acting industry she must have a considerable amount of salary. Along with her family, Laura San Giacomo is living a very luxurious and royal lifestyle.
— Matthew Modine (@MatthewModine) July 28, 2019
Unknown facts & Trivia
- Laura was born in West Orange, New Jersey. Also, she was raised in the United States and her nationality is American. She belongs from mixed Italian-American ethnicity and her roots are from Italy.
- Because of her excellent work in the film industry, Laura San Giacomo has received numerous awards. She has won the BAFTA award once in her career whereas she was nominated for Golden Globe award two times.
- She was decent in studies and completed her school from Morris Knolls High school. Then, Laura went to Carnegie Mellon School of drama to complete her four-year graduate degree in Fine arts. In this course, she had taken acting as specialization.
- Laura has done several movies and worked in different types of television series. But, her role of Maya Gallo in the popular American sitcom ‘Just Shoot Me’ went viral and was liked by many people from all over the globe.
- Laura has married twice in her life and her first marriage was with Cameron Dye. Due to some internal disputes, this marriage didn’t last long and they finally decided to take a divorce.
- Later, in the year 2000, Laura married Matt Alder and still are married. However, from her marriage with Cameron Dye, Laura has a son named Mason Dye.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and she likes to keep herself fit. Also, Giacomo is an avid animal lover and likes cats a lot.
- Her net worth is estimated roughly as $8 million which is the fruit of her hard work over the years in the industry.
- Laura San Giacomo Measurements are 38-24-34 and her height is 5 feet 3 inches!
View this post on Instagram