Maude Apatow, sometimes known as Maude Annabelle Apatow, is a model and actress based in the United States. She is well-known for being the oldest daughter of famous director Judd Apatow and famous actress Leslie Mann. Her father is a filmmaker, while her mother is an actress.
In addition to this, she has been in a number of well-known films and television shows, including Euphoria, Knocked Up, Funny People, The House of Tomorrow, Assassination Nation, and The King of Staten Island, amongst others. This has contributed to her widespread popularity.
Maude Apatow Wiki
As of the year 2022, Maude Apatow will be 24 years old, having been born on the 15th of December 1997. She was born in Los Angeles, California, in the United States, into a well-established Christian family, where she spent her childhood. She professes her faith in Christianity and has a citizenship in the United States of America.
Her elementary and secondary education were both finished at the crossroads school in Santa Monica, California, in the United States. After that, she decided to pursue a degree in theatre at Northwestern University, which is located in Evanston, Illinois, in the United States. However, after completing her sophomore year, she decided to withdraw from the university.
Because she comes from a famous family and has always aspired to have a successful performing career like her mother, she has had an interest in the entertainment industry ever since she was a youngster. This includes both acting and modelling.
Boyfriend and Family
Judd Apatow and Leslie Mann are the proud parents of their daughter, Maude Apatow. The name of Maude Apatow’s father is Judd Apatow, and he is in the film industry working as a director, producer, and screenwriter.
Leslie Mann, who also happens to be an actress in her own right, is the woman who gave birth to Maude Apatow. In addition, she has one sister. Iris Apatow is the name of her younger sister, who also goes by the name of Iris Apatow and works in the acting industry.
The answer to that question is no, Maude Apatow is not married. She does not currently have a romantic relationship with anybody and considers herself to be single at this time. There is almost no information provided about any of her previous relationships.
Maude Apatow Career
Her first acting job was in the comedy film The 40-Year-Old Virgin, however the parts she participated in were eventually deleted from the finished product of the movie. She had an appearance in the film Knocked Up, which was released in 2007, in 2017.
In addition to that, she has been seen in the films Knocked Up (2007), Funny People (2009), This Is 40 (2012), Pitch Perfect 2 (2015), Other People (2016), The House of Tomorrow (2017), Don’t Mind Alice (2017), Assassination Nation (2018), and The King of Staten Island (2018) in roles (2020).
In addition to that, she has had appearances on television in the shows Girls (2015), Euphoria (2019–present), and Hollywood (2020).
Her Instagram account has more than 3 million followers, while her Twitter account has more than 300 thousand followers.
As of now, Maude Apatow’s net worth is 20 million dollars.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- She is most recognised for her performances in the films Knocked Up, Funny People, and This Is 40. She began her career as a child performer and playwright.
- Additionally, she appeared in many episodes of the HBO series Girls and started her main role in the series Euphoria in 2019.
- In 2007, she made her screen debut in the film Knocked Up. In the 2012 prequel movie “This is 40,” she appeared in the same role again.
- She received a vote as “one of the greatest Twitter feeds” from readers of Time magazine in 2013. In addition to that, she is a writer for the website Hello Giggles, which was established by the actress Zooey Deschanel.
- She has appeared in a number of productions along with her younger sister, Iris Apatow, in addition to her work with her renowned parents.
- In both “Knocked Up” and “This is 40,” she plays the role of the daughter of the character played by Paul Rudd.