Natti Natasha, whose given name is Natalia Alexandra Gutierrez Batista, is a Dominican singer and songwriter. Her full name is Natalia Alexandra Gutierrez Batista. Since the year 2022, Natti Natasha has accumulated a net worth of $7 million. Her love in music dates back to when she was quite little and continues to this day. Beginning when she was seven years old, she began taking classes at several art schools.
She has been featured on records by labels including Pina and Orfanato, among others. Bob Marley and Jerry Rivera are a few of the musicians that she was really into during her younger years. At the age of 18, she began writing the lyrics and music for her songs. She has been a vegan for the last six years now.
Natti Natasha Wiki
Natti Natasha was born on the 10th of December in 1986, making her age 35 as of the year 2022. She was born into a well-established Christian family in Santiago de los Caballeros, where she spent her childhood. She adheres to the Christian faith and has Dominican citizenship. Her nationality is that of the Dominican Republic.
She received her primary and secondary education at the School of Fine Arts in Santiago, Chile.
After that, she went ahead and enrolled in classes at a nearby college, from which she ultimately received her degree. She was never really interested in schoolwork, preferring instead to spend her time singing and participating in a wide variety of extracurricular activities right from the start of her life.
Family & Relationships
In the Dominican Republic, she was brought into the world by her parents, Sarah Ysabel and Joaqun Alejandro. Her full name is Natalia Alexandra Gutiérrez Batista. She also has an elder brother by the name of Alejandro and an older sister by the name of Virginia Alison.
In December of 2007, she wed Juan Norberto Rozón Villanueva, but the couple split not long after their wedding. She became a mother for the first time on May 22, 2021, when she and her fiance, music producer Raphy Pina, became parents to a girl whom they called Vida Isabelle Pina Gutiérrez.
IlumiNATTI was her first album under her own name, and it was released in February of 2019.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- She started her musical career by participating in the church choir, and she later completed her education at a school for the arts.
- After Don Omar in 2010 made the discovery, she went on to secure a recording contract with Orphanato Music Group.
- Her first successful song, “Dutty Love,” which featured Don Omar, was nominated for three Billboard Latin Music Awards and went on to become the number one single on Billboard’s Hot Latin Songs list for a total of 54 consecutive weeks.
- She finished 2018 as YouTube’s most popular female artist in terms of views.
- On the song “Runaway,” which was released in 2019, she worked with Daddy Yankee, Sebastián Yatra, and The Jonas Brothers.