Niall James Horan, more often known as Niall Horan, is a musician, singer, and songwriter who hails from Ireland. Niall Horan’s wealth is estimated to be $70 million as of the year 2022. Niall’s professional life has been nothing short of a Cinderella tale, especially when one considers the meteoric rise of his career from his days on The X Factor to his formation of the band One Direction. This is due to the fact that the boy band is now considered to be one of the most successful boy bands in history.
Niall gained a new level of success as a result of his involvement with One Direction, which was considerable. Niall made the most of his abilities as a guitarist and centred his life on music. As a result, he was given the opportunity to perform with his band members, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis, at some point in time.
People began taking notice of their abilities shortly after they came together to establish the band One Direction. They had a lot of success commercially with the publication of their debut single, which was titled “What Makes You Beautiful.” This song became an international hit and helped them achieve a lot of financial success.
Niall Horan Wiki
Niall Horan was born on the 13th of September 1993, making him 29 years old as of the year 2022. He was born and raised in Mullingar, which is located in County Westmeath in Ireland. He spent the most of his childhood in this town. He was born in Ireland and professes his faith in Christianity. His nationality is that of Ireland. After that, Niall ultimately moved to Los Angeles, California, in the United States of America, where he is presently staying along with his mother.
Niall had his early education at St. Kenny’s National School, which was a catholic institution of learning. After that, he continued his early morning studies in Coláiste Mhuire, which is also a catholic boys’ school.
Because of the unexpected recognition and the general upheaval associated with his profession, he was unable to finish his senior year of high school.
On the other hand, he decided to pursue his further studies at Mary’s College. Mary’s College is another one that has a Catholic ethos about it. Horan began playing the guitar during his time spent at school because he considered the instrument to be intriguing. He claimed that he also used YouTube lessons as a source of instruction.
Family & Girlfriend
Bobby Horan and Maura Gallagher are Niall Horan’s parents. Niall Horan is a member of One Direction. His father’s name is Bobby Horan, and his mother’s name is Maura Gallagher. Niall Horan is the son of Bobby Horan and Maura Gallagher. Due to the fact that his parents were no longer together, he was brought up by his mother and father until he was 5 years old. The two of them moved in together with their mother, he being the older of the two brothers.
However, after being apart for a year, they came to the conclusion that it would be in their best interest to spend some time living with their father. While Niall’s father had held a position at TESCO, Niall’s mother worked in the smelting of pewter. Both of them put forth a lot of effort every day.
In addition, he has a single brother. Greg Horan is the name of that individual’s older brother.
Amelia Wooley is currently Niall Horan’s girlfriend, and the two are in a relationship at the present time. Amelia is a well-known designer in the United Kingdom, and Niall and she first began dating in the year 2020. Then the Covid-19 epidemic struck, and they huddled together to protect themselves.
They became an even more secure relationship as a result of having spent so much time together. They have even begun making public appearances together at this point. At the Horan and Rose Gala that took place in London in 2021, you may have caught a glimpse of them both there. This was their very first time appearing in public.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- In 2016, he got a record contract with Capitol Records to release music under his own name as a solo artist. With the release of his album Flicker in 2017, he made his debut as a solo artist.
- This album includes the hits “Slow Hands” and “This Town.” Heartbreak Weather was the title of his second studio album, which was released in March of 2020.
- As he was developing his musical tastes, he enjoyed listening to Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and participating in Christmas plays with the school choir.
- When he was just 11 years old, he taught himself how to play the guitar by watching instructional videos on YouTube.
- At the 2017 American Music Awards, he was awarded the title of New Artist of the Year, while at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards, the song “Slow Hands” earned the award for Best Lyrics.
- When he was five years old, his mother Maura Gallagher and his father Bobby Horan had a divorce. He has one elder brother called Greg and a nephew named Theo.
- During the year 2018, he was romantically involved with Hailee Steinfeld. In 2016, he had a whirlwind romance with Celine Vandycke. After some time had passed, he started dating Amelia Woolley.
- During the Take Me Home Tour in 2013, he shared the stage with the other members of One Direction, including Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson.