Stayve Jerome Thomas, better known by his stage name Slim Thug, is a musician and rapper from the United States. In the year 2022, Slim Thug’s wealth was estimated to be $3 million. He has achieved widespread notoriety as a singer because to his work on songs like “Thug” (2009) and “Welcome 2 Houston” (2009).
He is the winner of the Grand Jury Prize Gold Award for Best Music Track (2019) and the MTV Video Music Award for Best R&B Video. Both of these awards were given in 2019. (2005).
Slim Thug Wiki
As of the year 2022, Slim Thug will have reached the age of 42 years, having been born on September 8th, 1980. He came from a stable family that was originally from the city of Houston in the state of Texas in the United States. His nationality is that of the United States. He was born under the sign of the Virgo.
His early education was finished at Dwight D. Eisenhower High School in Houston, Texas, which is located in the state of Texas. After that, he enrolled at a regional university in the United States, where he eventually received his degree and graduated.
The degree to which your favourite celebrities prioritise their health and appearance is reflected in their physical attractiveness. A fantastic interest for many of us is keeping up with the appearance and lifestyle choices of our favourite celebrities. The way we feel about it is up to us.
He stands at a height of 1.98 metres. His weight right now is 80 kg. At any given moment, the value of weight may be modified. We make an effort to display the most current one.
Slim Thug: Net Worth
Slim Thug has a total net worth of three million dollars at this time.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- Rapper from Texas first gained widespread recognition for his contribution to Mike Jones’ hit “Still Trippin'” in the year 2004.
- The year 2017 saw the release of his ninth studio album, titled Welcome 2 Houston.
- While he was out hustling on the streets, a mixtape of his was played for a local producer, who was impressed enough with his skills to give him a job with the Swishahouse record label.
- The origins of his stage name may be traced back to his lanky build as a youngster as well as the fact that people often mistook him for a gangster owing to the manner he wore his hair.
- He was once romantically involved with the artist LaToya Luckett, but they parted up in 2006.
- He is the father of three kids who go by the names Dreux, Kobe, and Stavye.
- The life story of Slim served as the inspiration for the song “Hip Hop Saved My Life” by Lupe Fiasco.