SZA, whose real name is Solána Imani Rowe, is a popular singer and songwriter from the United States. SZA has a net worth of $4 million as of the year 2022. Since the year 2010, she has been active in the business, and she now works with the companies Top Dawg and RCA. Her primary role is in the research and development of genres.
Ctrl (2017), the self-titled first studio album by SZA, was met with great critical praise upon its release. It debuted at number three on the Billboard 200 in the United States and was given a double platinum certification by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
SZA was born on November 8th, 1989, making her 32 years old as of the year 2022. She was born into a wealthy, observant Muslim family in St. Louis, Missouri, in the United States, where she also received her upbringing. Her place of living as of right now is in Maplewood, New Jersey. She was born in the United States and was raised with a Christian worldview. She also speaks fluent American. She was born under the sign of the Scorpion, and she is of African-American descent.
Her early education was accomplished in a Muslim Prep School in Manchester, England, and then she continued on to complete her secondary school at Columbia High School in Maplewood, New Jersey. After a while, she decided to enrol in Delaware State University, which is located in Dover, Delaware. It was there that she earned her degree. She began her youth with a preference for singing and other extracurricular activities above academics, and this preference has been consistent throughout her life.
Boyfriend and Family
The name of SZA’s father was Abdul Mubarak-Rowe, and he worked as an executive producer for CNN. SZA’s mother’s name was Mrs. SZA, and she worked as an executive producer for AT&T. SZA is the name of SZA’s daughter. In addition, she has two more siblings. The name Tiffany Daniels was given to her half-sister, while the name Daniel was given to their brother.
SZA is not currently married and does not have any children. She does not now have a partner and is thus considered to be single. In the past, it was speculated that she was dating Drake.
See.SZA.Run, her first extended play, was self-released by the artist in October of 2012.
In April 2013, SZA released her S EP, which received positive reviews from music critics. In July of the same year, it was announced that she had signed a recording contract with Top Dawg Entertainment, and she immediately began working on her Z EP, which would later be expanded into a full-fledged album.
Z was made available to the public in April of 2014. In June of 2017, Rowe released his first studio album, titled CTRL.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- Magazines such as Vogue have asked her to contribute an interview because of her look and sense of style.
- She was bullied because of her religion after the attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, and she had been reared as a Muslim her whole life.
- Her stage name is derived from the Supreme Alphabet, in which “Z” and “A” stand, respectively, for “Zig-Zag” and “Allah.” Her music is inspired by Islamic culture.
- Maplewood, New Jersey was where she spent her childhood years after being born Solána Imani Rowe. While her mother was employed by AT&T, her father worked as a producer for CNN.
- Tiffany is her elder half-sister, and she is her older half-sister.
- She was at Kendrick Lamar’s concert at CMJ in 2011 when they first exchanged greetings.