Txunamy Ortiz, who goes by the stage name Txunamy in her professional life, is a TikToker, YouTuber, Instagrammer, actress, fashionista, and social media personality from the United States. Txunamy has a net worth of one million dollars as of the year 2022. She is best known for her roles as Brittany in the teen drama web series “Chicken Girls” (2017) and Brittany Diamond in the American web series “Mani” (2017), both of which starred Lawrence Wayne Curry and Hayley LeBlanc. Both of these roles brought her a lot of attention.
Her dancing and lip-syncing videos on TikTok are mostly responsible for her rise to prominence. As of the year 2021, Txunamy has amassed more than 2 million followers on the platform TikTok, in addition to 4.7 million followers on Instagram. In addition, she is the proprietor of a channel on YouTube that goes by the name “Txunamy” and has over 3 million members. On this channel, she posts comedic and dancing videos.
Txunamy was born on the 23rd of March in 2009, making her age 13 as of the year 2022. She was born into a family that belonged to the upper-class in the state of California, which is located in the United States. Txunamy Ortiz is her birth name and given name.
Txunamy comes from a stable Christian household that originally hails from the state of California. It is common knowledge that she is of the white ethnicity and that she adheres to the Christian faith in her spiritual life. In addition to this, she is a citizen of the United States.
At this time, she is a student at May Ranch Elementary School located in California, United States, where she is working toward completing her secondary education.
She has a channel on YouTube and an account on Instagram, both of which she uses to post her videos. She has a passion for fashion. When she was just 5 years old, her mother began posting images of her daughter on an Instagram account that she had created.
Boyfriend and Family
The names Sdiezzel and Esthalla Ortiz are used to refer to Txunamy’s parents. Her father’s name is Sdiezzel Ortiz, and he is a successful entrepreneur who may frequently be seen in her films.
Her mother’s name is Esthalla Ortiz, and she is the one who handles her finances and all of her social media profiles.
Her brothers’ names are Diezel Ortiz and Ranger Ortiz, and her sister’s name is Solage Ortiz; all of her siblings can be seen in her videos. She is the youngest of three siblings.
As far as we know, Txunamy has never been married. Coco Quinn, Piper Rockelle, and Haley Leblanc are the names of her three closest girlfriends.
Txunamy Ortiz is a young lady who is not only adorable and lovely but also possesses a personality that is appealing and endearing. She is 4 Feet and 9 Inches tall and her body weight is around 41 Kg. She possesses stunning brown hair that is long and lovely, as well as eyes that are a pitch-black colour.
Txunamy is best known for her work as a social media personality at the beginning of her career. Even though she was only 5 years old when she started garnering popularity over social media, her mother had already opened an Instagram account and publicised her gorgeous images.
After that, she signed up for accounts on the social networking application muscial.ly as well as other platforms. In addition to that, she launched her own channel on YouTube and immediately began posting engaging videos to each of these sites. In addition to that, she has been featured in a number of well-known publications, such as Vogue and Glamour.
In addition to her work in social media, she is also the proprietor of a website called Fashionista. On this website, she sells a variety of items, including t-shirts, phone covers, and many more. In addition, she made her debut in the acting world with her presence in the web series Mani by Brat, in which she played the role of Brittany and was given a significant amount of screen time.
Since the year 2017, she has also been working with the fashion brand Nike in a partnering capacity. In addition to this, she has worked together with a large number of muses on her videos and has achieved popularity through social media.
Txunamy’s Net Worth
Txunamy Ortiz has a net worth of one million dollars as of the year 2022. She is financially independent because to the sponsorships she has received on her YouTube channel and other social media platforms. Her mother handles all of her business transactions and social media accounts for her.
Trivia & Unknown Facts
- She has over 4.7 million followers on Instagram and over 2 million followers on TikTok, indicating that she has a sizable fan following across all of her social media platforms.
- In addition, 3.65 Million people are subscribed to her channel on YouTube, and it has had more than 97 Million views.
- Txunamy is a major fan of the American pop diva Selena Gomez and Maddie Ziegler, and she has made a concerted effort to mimic Gomez’s flair in her music videos.
- Together with Hyden Summerhall, she created the very first cover video for her song.
- She has a dog of her own and is a devoted animal rights activist.
- In December of 2014, her mother initiated the creation of her Instagram page.
- She amassed over 3 million followers on the musical.ly app, where she built a sizable following throughout the course of her career as a musician.
- There have been articles written on her in Vogue, Glamour, and Hollywood Life, among other publications.
- In 2017, she made the announcement that she will be working with Nike. In 2017, she accompanied Jules and Hayley LeBlanc to their excursion to the Famous Birthdays office.
- She collaborated with her best friend Lilliana Ketchman to recreate hit TikTok videos originally created by Charli D’Amelio and Addison Rae for one of her most successful videos on YouTube.
- Her younger brother’s name is Diezel, and he too maintains an Instagram account dedicated to the fashion industry. In addition, she has a younger sister who goes by the name Solage and an additional brother who goes by the name Ranger.
- Her mom’s name is Esthalla Ortiz and her dad’s name is SDiezzel. She possesses a dog whose name is Italy.
- A picture of the two of them appeared together on her Instagram account in August of 2018, and it was captioned, “fellow social influencer Ava Foley.”